All competitors shall pay the required entry fee (either by check, credit card or PayPal), and if desired, the day preference fee for piano solos in levels Cadet through Intermediate. Entry fees cannot be refunded except under circumstances where the entry is rejected by the I.M.A.
- Student of Member School $32 (plus piano day preference fee)
- Student of Non – Member School $37 (plus piano day preference fee)
- Student of Member School $34 (per duet)
- Student of Non – Member School $40 (per duet)
- Each Student of Member School $16 (per person in each group)
- Student of Non – Member School $21 (per person in each group)
- Each Student of Member School $7 (per person in each group)
- Student of Non – Member School $12 (per person in each group)
- Band Director (No fee for Member School)
- Band Director $16 (per group)
- Licata Memorial Contest $40 (per entry)
Only Piano: Cadet through Intermediate Solo only To help accommodate requests to perform on a specific day, there will be a $1 per entry handling fee, payable with the application. Indicate on the application the day when the contestant would like to play, and we will attempt to schedule the contestant on the requested day. If we cannot accommodate the requested scheduling, the handling fee will be refunded. Further, if we cannot accommodate the request and the contestant is unable to play, the entry fee will be refunded. We cannot accommodate requests for specific days for piano solos after the entries have been submitted. Time of day requests are not possible. Day preference scheduling of each particular class is subject to class enrollment limits.
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS
Before submitting applications, check with parents for available dates regarding Communions, Weddings, etc. if the piano student is competing in more than one category, or has brothers or sisters in the contest, and the family wishes to have all contest activities scheduled for the same day, the piano solo student must request the desired day. Please note this special handling is for a specific day for piano solo contestants, and is not for a specific performing time.